- Buy happiness: money spent on concerts make you happier than those used to buy items
- Listen to more classical music: classical music relaxes you better
- Don’t waste the Sun: Sun and warm weather improve your memory
- Sit in the right way: who sits in the right way is more happier than who sits sprawled
- Take things easy: a continuos relaxed gait and a strong handshake improve your mood even in a bad moments
- Don’t fall in people’s traps: pay attention to people who offer you dark bargain.
- Smile more: if you use humor in stress situations you have 40% less to have a heart attack
- Use email better: 37% of people lie in phone call, 27% in conversation and only 14% in mail. Use it better
- Watch dogs to understand its owners: to understand a person ask him to talk about his dog
- Use the unconscious: In vital affair, use your unconscious, the answers are hidden into ourselves.
So? What do you think about these suggestions? Do you want add another one? Have you read “59 seconds”?
Like always, comment this post :)