Updates from December, 2010 Toggle Comment Threads | Keyboard Shortcuts
Leave a Reply
For some years this blog has been written only in italian, and as you know, some time ago I decided to switch it in three languages. While I wrote only in italian, I made many HOWTOs (guess the language?!). In below list you can find all my italian howtos (yep, i’ve translated only the title).
If you like one of them, tell me.. so I can translate it for you. If you like, you may translate too
- modify html code from web browser
- open a file with Vim at a specified line
- improve wordpress performance on Dreamhost
- remove “Briefly unavailable for scheduled maintenance. Check back in a minute.” in wordpress
- install latex in OSX
- uninstall fink in OSX
- create a “tiltshift” image
- strangeness in Google Earth
- make speak and sing your mac
- fix Firefox Home login in iPhone
- create an “HDR” image
- keep clean OSX with “periodic” command
- write natively NTFS partition with OSX
- fix Steam in OSX with a case-sensitive partition
- “open” command in OSX
- “psycopg2 module: cannot import name tz”
- install iPhone application with XCode without certificate
- enable SSL in Apache in OSX
- discover your public IP from terminal
- hide Disqus into static pages de wordpress
- redirect output to file and/or to standard output
- replace a broken disk from a software RAID in linux
- “Certificate error” on Nokia S60
- configure VirtualHost in OSX
- opensource software for OSX
- AppFresh, update your apps in OSX
- install Tilimi on Linux
- download photos and videos from iPhone with OSX
- no Italian accented letters with OSX
- list voice commands for iPhone 3Gs
- change language of voice command in iPhone 3Gs
- install mod_wsgi in OSX
- tips & tricks, shortcuts and secrets in Snow Leopard
- SSH authentication through key
- what’s Growl?
- create ringtones for iPhone with iTunes 9
- create an encrypted disk in OSX
- activate DHCP server in OSX
- fix Macfusion in Snow Leopard
- show iPhone battery’s percentage (3.X)
- first steps with iPhone
- Cache Out X, delete Mac’s cache
- Geek Tool for OSX
- execute 32-bit application on Snow Leopard
- Snow Leopard + django + postgresql + psycopg2
- drop the brand from Nokia E71
- tunneling with SSH
- wake on lan (WOL)
- crossed and direct ethernet cable scheme
- to Postbox to Thunderbird 3
- default editor in SVN
- python console programming
- turn off the Mac with shortcuts
- convert and transfer videos with Evon in OSX
- compress folders in Windows XP
- find and delete files with a command
- download files with free download manager
- “defaults” command in OSX
- control fans of your MBP
- create a network alias in OSX
- create a network alias in Linux
- change column name in postgresql
- activate “fast user switching” in OSX
- how to write email in the right way
- “mdfind”, Spotlight from console
- show date in OSX menu bar
- enable from terminal “screen sharing” in OSX
- DropBox, share your files
- reset della PRAM, NVRAM e PMU on Mac
- what are “.DS_Store” files in OSX?
- EEE PC recovery via USB (windows and linux)
- Zeroshell on Xen
Comment this post with your request or write me an email!
Hi, I have a question for you. Do you know what an “RSS Feed” is? Now you have two choices: if no, take a look in wikipedia. Now, continue only if you know what is it.
… are you sure you know what is it?
… are you sure?
Well, now that you are (if yes: already) enlightened, what are you waiting to subscribe to my English RSS? It’s very simple. Click on “Subscribe in a reader” or on button in the “SUBSCRIBE TO ENGLISH RSS” section in the sidebar. Once clicked, you will be redirected to my RSS Feed. Now choose a Feed Reader and start to read me in English!
Alternatively you can subscribe via email.
NOTE: this site has three RSS Feed, one per language. This feed is and will be only in English.
Anyway if you have any trouble, comment this post. I’ll happy to help you.